Yoga Retreats in Colorado
The Rocky Mountains of Colorado is a perfect setting for a group of like minded individuals to retreat to for a weekend of peace and tranquility. The scenery and seclusion that the mountains provide create an atmosphere that simply cannot be matched.
Disconnecting from the real world and reconnecting with yourself and others around you with zero outside distractions is the reason yogi's from around the world flock to Aspen Canyon Ranch year in and year out to partake in weekend long yoga retreats.
As a fully equipped event venue, we're able to offer yogi's an opportunity to host a retreat of their own.
Ranch facilities include :
- 2250 square ft Main Lodge ideal for winter yoga sessions
- Lodging accommodations for up to 56 guests, & additional tent camping.
- 450 acres of private mountain property exclusive to your group
- On-site activities ( seasonal depending ) such as horseback riding, snow shoeing, snow tubing, fly fishing, and more
- On-site massage with cannabis infused options
- 12 individual riverside cabin units sleeping 2 - 4 guests per room
- Two rental houses sleeping 12 and 8 guests respectively
- Three communal hot tubs open 24/7.
Winter Yoga Retreats
at Aspen Canyon Ranch are a unique, one of a kind experience that can't be found anywhere else. , Two wood burning fire places at each side of the main lodge set the mood for a relaxing. & cozy environment as you watch the snow fall through the windows covering the river below.
Winter activities in the Rocky Mountains
at Aspen Canyon will undoubtedly fulfill the Colorado experience. guests are after. Whether it's a guided snowmobile tour through the 450 acres of ranch property, snow shoeing along the river, snow tubing, or taking a 25 minute trip to soak in the natural hot springs, there's plenty to do while yoga isn't in session.
Retreat venues in the mountains
that are only 90 minutes from Denver, CO yet still boast the seclusion & exclusivity necessary for a weekend of disconnecting & reconnecting are few and far between.
SO. If you're a yoga teacher, own a yoga studio, or are just looking to put together a weekend to remember for like minded individuals, look no further - we're your spot.
Check out our Yoga Retreats section on the Aspen Canyon website!
Submit your information in the form below and an ACR staff member would be happy to get in touch with you!