420 Friendly Winter Vacations in Colorado is a sought-after destination for lots of reasons :
- World class ski resorts such as Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Copper Mountain, and more all within 1 hour of each other.
- Miles upon miles of trails to explore via snowmobile or snowshoe.
- Winter specific activities such as dog sledding, sleigh rides, and snow tubing.
- The overall beauty that snow capped mountains and evergreens provide for as far as the eye can see.
- Legal cannabis & the ability to enjoy it in a mountain setting.
While the entire state of Colorado does allow the consumption of recreational marijuana, locations that you can actually consume without repercussions are few and far between. Under amendment 64, recreational cannabis can only be consumed in private locations away from the view of the public. Though hotels can choose to allow consumption on their own, the number of establishments doing it are minimal.
THAT’S WHERE WE COME IN.
Aspen Canyon Ranch is located centrally between some of Colorado’s most warranted ski areas, offers various on / off site activities, and most importantly for cannabis connoisseurs, allows consumption anywhere on the 450 acres of private mountain property.
For large cannabis friendly ( or not ) groups that are looking to plan a trip / retreat to the Rocky Mountains, look no further.
For as low as $100.00 per person, each group member will receive :
- Meals – Breakfast, lunch, and dinner all included in the price.
- 50 % off at local dispensaries.
- 20 % off on-site activities such as snowmobiling and snow tubing.
- Lodging – we have 12 riverside cabin rooms sleeping 2 – 4 per room and 2 rental houses sleeping 8 and 12 respectively.
- 24/7 access to hot tubs & main lodge.
- The ability to openly consume anywhere on the 450 acres of private mountain property.
If a winter vacation in the Rocky Mountains is what you’re looking for along with a feeling of true liberation, Aspen Canyon Ranch is the destination for your group’s next winter retreat.